Practical Guide for the submission of the Prudential forms under IFR/IFD
The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (‘CySEC’) wishes herein to provide you with the guidance for the electronic submission of the Prudential forms referring to the new prudential framework (IFD/IFR) (the ‘Prudential Forms’).
1. Specifically the Prudential Forms that this guide is referred to are the following:
2. This guide should be read in conjunction with the ‘Practical Guide for the implementation of IFR/IFD".
3. The Prudential Forms and management accounts (Trial Balance, Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss statement) should be submitted to CySEC under the following occasions which are analysed in more detail in the Annex included in the Practical Guide that can be found and read here:
Reporting based on audited figures
The reporting dates for normal reporting remain the same as those of the old prudential regime, namely:
4. Note that CIFs falling under prudential consolidation by CySEC shall submit to CySEC the Prudential Forms 165-01 or 165-02, where applicable, both on a Solo and Consolidated basis, for all the occasions mentioned in point 3 above.
5. The Prudential Forms should be submitted ONLY electronically via CySEC’s Transaction Reporting System (‘TRS’), after they are duly digitally signed. Note that other ways for submitting the Prudential Forms will not be accepted by CySEC. More details on the naming convention of the forms are provided on the practical guide.
For any further clarifications and/or assistance please do not hesitate to contact us for further professional assistance. Written by Evangelia Vroullidou Corporate Administrator | Financial Associates International (FAI Comply)