We are looking for a well-organised, trustworthy individual with excellent communication skills, who is interested in a long-term career and progression. Previous experience in an Administration or Office Management role would be a benefit.
The successful candidate will become an integral part of the FAI Comply team and will be exposed to different sides of the business, both client facing and internal.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assess and direct requests for information from both external and internal sources
· Organise and maintain calendars
· Assist the Team to deliver client projects
· Meet and greet clients and visitors
· Answer calls and take messages
· Prepare correspondence and any administration as instructed
· Monitor and assist clients with Reporting Obligations to the regulator
· Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system
· Perform general clerical duties
· Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences
· Events management
· Undertake out-of-office errands if required
· Any other duties (e.g.: PA duties) as and when requested by the management team
· Previous experience as an administrator
· Knowledge of CySEC reporting requirements is beneficial
· Excellent communication skills and attentive to detail
· Fluency in English is a must, Greek or other languages is a benefit
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
· Ability to maintain discretion when working with confidential information
Applicants should email their CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.